I decided to be included in BooMama's Christmas Tour. It has been so fun to see everyone's decorations. Here is our holiday house...



Some of my fav ornaments. I have the silver mirrored bell spinning on one of those rotating hangers. Love that!
We had to get new stockings this year due to the old ones smelling too musty from the leak in our downstairs.
My snowmen collection display...

Nothing says Christmas like an animated Santa & Mrs. Claus...I love them. Mrs. Claus doesn't move as fluidly as Santa now though...
Our small kitchen doesn't have a lot of decorations...basically the window areaLooking downstairs...

Downstairs bathroom with my collection of Santa mugs...odd place to display them, but I like it.

I added a 4 ft tree downstairs this year. I just made it really colorful and fun.



Our dog, Ashton by tree.
I still have to take pics of upstairs bath that is purple/green/gold, plus E's room and our entertainment center area.
Thanks for all the awesome links to everyone's decorations, BooMama!
Merry Christmas from our house to yours!


9 comments:
Your house looks great! The bathroom is my favorite room, hilarious that you decorate it that much!
Your snowmen should visit my snowmen!! I've been collecting for years and have a gazillion!
I love the bathroom too! it's too cute!
Your tree is beautiful!
Your is so very festive. Merry Christmas.
Both of your trees are just stunning!!! Why can't mine look like that?? LOL.
I really like how you decorated your home with Santas and snowmen sprinkled through out. :-)
I collect Santas, waterglobes, and villages but I think I may start collecting snowmen too... :-)
Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!
Your trees are gorgeous! Love the way you placed all the mugs on the ledge in the bathroom!
What a pleasant surprise to see a row of Santa mugs in the bathroom! Thanks for having me over. Do stop by sometime!
I LOVE that gold and silver tree! It is so beautiful!
Post a Comment