Our dog turned 8 yesterday & I forgot to get him his cupcakes. Tonight I made him up a bowl of all of his dog treats. He got pupcorn, 3-hip & joint cookies, little t-bonz, 1 beef bone & 4 little crackers. I told him to calmly eat and not devour it. He didn't go too crazy with it.


I usually take a pic of him wearing a party hat, too.

4 comments:
What a beautiful dog!
Checking out your blog and wanted to let you know that I need a valid email address in order to notify you for my bloggy makeover giveaway. you can email it to me at blogfairytemplates at gmail dot com
Thank You
Good news, M.E.! You won the $20 Target gift card from Tale of a Kansas Girl! Apparently I did leave it open just for you. =) I'll need you to email me your mailing address so I can get that in the mail for you: taleofakansasgirl@hotmail.com. I'll need to hear back from you by Tuesday or I'll have to give it to someone else. Congrats!
love the dog!
Hey me and Tristan are walking in the March for Dimes event May 3rd in Oak Ridge and we would love it if you would sponsor us! We have set a goal for only $150 and with your help maybe we can get there. Plus your helping babies like Tristan and overall helping fight premature birth!
Click on this link http://www.marchforbabies.org/palmersf
to go to my March of Dimes page and sponsor us!
Shannon and Tristan
http://palmersf.blogspot.com
I've been kinda crazy the last couple of days, so I just put your gift card in the mail today. I hope you get it this weekend!
Post a Comment