Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

You know what, I probably won't even scrapbook at all today!
I might get motivated later. I doubt it though. I haven't really scrapped for over a year!
I am just watching QVC and peaing some. I went to CK to check out what specials they have there. I downloaded some free fonts.

E wanted to go to the park today. I waited until T was home and we all went to the fairgrounds. I asked him he if he wanted to go on a picnic. I don't think we have ever packed up sandwiches and gone on a picnic! I remember having picnics with my Grandma OB growing up. She would take us to Lemon Lake park. It was fun! I just made us each a sandwich, but E wanted a hotdog. I popped it in the microwave, grabbed an apple, bag of chips, 2 diet cokes, a caprisun and we wer out the door. We ended up driving to the fairgrounds that is a block away.
E played some on the playground, then he wanted to eat.
We drove around to find a good spot that had a picnic table. We found this one up on a hill that over looked the lake. It was only hi 50's low 60's out. We didn't grab a jacket for E. I don't know how we forgot his. T and I had on a light jacket, but didn't get his! What a great mom I am, huh?
I was amazed at how many people fish in that lake! We went to one of the docks to look at the water. Ick!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I hope you had a good Mother's Day!