Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most of my work is done

So I made the cookies for E's school party and for daycare..and for work.

Witch's hats....

and the super easy punch out orange pumpkins...
Ethan was helpful with unwrapping the kisses and keeping count on how many more I needed to make. It was hard to make the bows on all of them, my orange icing wasn't the right consistency.

I made up these little tags for the baggies for daycare...



I wrapped up Amanda's birthday presents, so we are all set for her party tomorrow. She is getting High School Musical themed stuff....the music cd, the actual movie (I taped it from the tv onto dvd), Gabrielle & Troy dollset from HSM2, then from Target clearance rack-a purple shirt, a cute pink striped sweater, red & black plaid jumper. I also found 5 books from Goodwill that look brand new for her. She loves to read and is really advanced for her age.


Trick or treating is 5-7pm here tomorrow. Kinda sucks that I have to leave early from work, though. I think I will be able to get my stuff done early. I made up our treat bowl so it ready to go. Hopefully dh will pass out candy so I can take E around neighborhood. This is what we are passing out at our house...


3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Hi there!

Thanks so much for stopping by Tallulah House :) I hope that you and your little goblins have a great Halloween.

Kimberley

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh the witch hats are cool.

Corey~living and loving said...

ooooo I just love the witch's hat cookies. DARLING!!!!!!
Thanks for entering my contest.

ummmmm you WON!!!!!
email me your address at coreycw@yahoo.com

Congrats!