Just made this photo collage from Christmas at my parent's house. They just moved this summer to a new house, so I wanted to take pics of the new rooms all decorated for Christmas.I think my mom did I really nice job, didn't she?
Ethan said some funny things during Christmas. I love how he totally believes in Santa. At T's parents when he was opening up a gift from Uncle D, he was so surprised by it. He said, "How did you know I wanted this?" We just said he must have talked to Santa. HE said the same things to my mom and my sister, too! Just amazed that Santa must have been to their house for him!
I'll be missing using "Santa's watching" line when he starts acting up. He would get really upset when we would say you aren't being nice and Santa might not bring you what you asked for. I even told him the hall light was a Santa cam and he is watching your behavior.
Ethan had told us a week before Christmas that we have to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus on Christmas. How sweet! I'm assuming he was told that at preschool. Well, we started opening stockings and realized we did not sing it yet. I can't remember if I remembered or Ethan. Well, I let him hold the baby Jesus from our nativity set and we sang Happy Birthday. He was so happy, which made me so happy. So nice that a 4 yr old would pause in the middle of opening gifts to sing to Jesus. Amazing. He is such a blessing to me.
Here he is opening stockings...
Christmas Eve at T's parents...
At my parent's house on Christmas, amazed that he got the LightSketcher...
No comments:
Post a Comment