I was planning on going to CP's 1st annual St. Patrick's Day parade. So happy that they moved the start time to 6:45pm so I could make it. It was a PAIN getting to a parking lot, way too many streets were blocked off, it was stupid.
We all wore our green, E & I wore the light up shamrock necklaces I got at the DollarStore and I brought extra goodies for the cousins.

Quite a bit of people showed up for the parade. The weather was awesome, like high 60s. So nice. We sat by our church.

I packed us some drinks and snacks. We actually didnt see the parade until around 7:30 down where we were! I need to remember that for next year.


It was so neat to see a night parade with the lights. I love lights! Each float had to have at least 150 lights. Most of them were green, too!

These were horses, hard to tell with the dark pic, I know. Check out their lights on their ankles and around their neck! So neat!
One float had a little leprechaun and Trent realized he knew him! It was Stevie, who graduated a few years ago. How cute is he in that green tux?? He was dancing around when he went by us. We parked by where the parade ended and T had to get a pic with him.Overall, a good parade. It wasnt too short or too long, might need candy thrown for next year. People in this town expect candy at parades, our 4th parades get insane with candy. I think next year we will just walk from our house so it won't take so long to see it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment