Monday, February 08, 2010

Superbowl 44 Colts vs Saints

We just stayed home to watch the superbowl. I am like most girls, they watch it for commercials.

Feb2010 018superbwl44

It was a little more interested in the game this year. Colts are my home state and The Saints have Brees, who is a Purdue alum. Do I root for home state team or my college fellow alum?? 

colts_logo                   saints

I really didn’t care, but I chose to root for The Colts. T was rooting for Saints, although. He had some side bets going with some buds so was having fun figuring out who was winning money. I think he ended up winning something.

 

I also enjoy making up special food, which makes it more fun.

We had Turkey Chili in the crockpot, which was soooo good this time..

Feb2010 016

Cornbread muffins, some with hot dogs inside…

Feb2010 011Feb2010 012

Roast beef and cheese croissant snacks… didn’t get a pic of them cut up, each one was sliced to 6 pcs.

Feb2010 015

and football shaped brownies, so yummy.

      Feb2010 013

Feb2010 014 Feb2010 017

T even cleaned up the downstairs and vacuumed so I would come down there to watch the game on the hi-def tv. It was nice and relaxing SuperBowl Sunday at our house. I only lasted until the 2nd qtr without my laptop, though.

No comments: