Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Tour of decor

DSC03809

We bought a brand new tree this year and it fits much nicer in the spot. It is a slim tree, but not super slim it is 47” wide.

DSC03693DSC03692

I made a new topper this year and added 3 types of sparkly sprigs in there of gold and silver  DSC03641 DSC03640

Every year when I am decorating my tree I tell myself I have way too many ornaments. I think I still bought 3 new ones this year.

 DSC03732 DSC03733

love this Christopher Radko santa  DSC03734 DSC03736 DSC03737

my mom made these angel ornaments years ago – I remember she made a ton of them DSC03739Aunt Dorothy made this bear and it was on our tree growing up DSC03740

Ethan made me 2 ornaments this year – this wreath out of green puzzle pieces is clever. DSC03741

 DSC03697 DSC03699 DSC03702 DSC03704 DSC03706

bookcase holiday displays… our Santa key we put on our doorknob since we don’t have a chimney DSC03708 DSC03709 DSC03712 DSC03713

my snowman collection, that is way overcrowded DSC03714 DSC03715 DSC03718DSC03717new side table display…love the new picture frames I got and the glittery tree I got with my Meijer gift card from work

  DSC03719 DSC03721 DSC03723Santa boot all sparkly, it is an ornament that I need to pull out the top hanger DSC03725

added candy ornaments from Dollar Tree to 2 evergreen sprigs from Hobby Lobby and 2 red glittery sprigsDSC03726 DSC03730 DSC03731

 DSC03742I think I got this 2 years ago at an after Christmas sale – had to have it because it lists Ethan’s name first! DSC03743DSC03748 DSC03749DSC03744 DSC03745 DSC03747   DSC03750

our little music players DSC03751 DSC03753 DSC03755 DSC03756

these little angels are my mother’s I like them alone on this table DSC03757 DSC03759 DSC03760

Display on top of entertainment center- I added a set of 20 lights to the candle centerpiece, it needed some lights up there. DSC03762

more Dollar tree ornaments in apothecaries. DSC03763 DSC03764 DSC03767

and dining areaDSC03769

Ethan’s creations this year DSC03770 DSC03771

love the stockings lights DSC03774 DSC03777 DSC03779 DSC03780 DSC03781looking downstairs is snowman DSC03782 DSC03785 DSC03786

Santa mug collection in kitchen – need to work on a new display spot for these guys DSC03787 DSC03788 DSC03789

dining table centerpiece  DSC03794DSC03796 DSC03797

purple and green for upstairs bathroomDSC03798 DSC03799 DSC03801 DSC03802 DSC03803 DSC03804 DSC03805 DSC03806 DSC03808

No comments: