Don't I have an awesome dh to take him while I'm at work? He always takes him! He was taking him to his barbershop, but the good guy was out due to surgery so he took him to a salon that his mom goes to. I'm not sure how much it is there, though.
T schedule is really odd this week with spring break. He is working mornings, 7-10am and some afternoons. The game got called off today due to rain, so E didn't have to go to my sisters.I'm going to have a ton of things to get done at work tomorrow since I'm out Thurs & Fri. I have the ads already done. M2 just needs to proof them, she was out sick today.
My parents got back from their trip to Santa Fe/Tucson. My mom loved Santa Fe with all the art galleries. She got some jewelry made by Indians. She bought my sis and I a ring. She showed them to me, but wanted my sister to see them before taking one. One is silver with cool carvings around it, the other is shiny silver with turquoise stone. I like them both, but probably prefer just the silver one. She bought 2 necklaces, too. One is all turquoise, kinda cool. The other has a 2 sided stone(turquoise/green) on silver chain.
They also went to White Sox game-spring training. They went on my dad's birthday. I know it was super fun for him! My mom bought him a hat there.
I'll probably go over there in the next couple of days to check out their pics. My dad loves his digital camera. He has always loved taking pics on our vacations. He used to make an actual slide show of his pics. You know...lights off...up on the wall...description of each picture. With technology of today, he still does his 'slide show' on the computer! He sets it on slide show, but pauses each pic to explain it. I should try to post some here.
I need to record Sopranos for my dad to watch. I thought he saw it in the hotel, but I guess they didn't have hbo that night wherever they stayed. I thought it was a good episode. So freaky seeing the dead cousin Tony-Steve Buschemi. Such speculation now on the woman that was the door of that house. T thinks it is his mom, I think it could be Adriana or that car dealership lady that hung herself-Annabella? can't remember her character name. I know they disguised it enough so you could just interpret it however. It would have been cool to see all the dead characters all in the same house, though!
I love my dvd recorder! I can just set it to record and set the record time to go off. I usually just set it before I go to bed. I have been tivoing some movies on HBO, then recording them to dvd to watch later. I still haven't watched Hitch. T said it was ok.
Another repeat Gilmore Girls tonight! Next week is new, about time! I can't wait!
We might be going down to Purdue to visit/bar hop with my friend Sherry. Not sure which weekend yet. She might be going on a Thursday night, which would be tough with T's schedule to get down there. I hope we can work something out and meet up! It has been almost 2 yrs!
No comments:
Post a Comment