Oh! When I was just about done with creating the art and was going to upload it to the sign, Ethan started to say, "I need to go pee-pee" I was so stressed to get that up there. It was probably after 7 and it wasn't up there yet. I wasn't sure if he really meant it or if he just thought it would be fun to go at Mommy's work in the bathroom stall. Well, I took him after the third time telling me. He went standing up no problem! So proud of him. I think he has mastered potty training for about a month now.At least they will be stopping people as they drive in to the parking lot. How crazy! When I was leaving I saw an ambulance go by but didnt really think it was going to the theatre. That was at around 4:50pm (had to leave a little early to go to bank to pay Mrs. F today) Holly said that the dr wouldn't release him or didn't think he was well enough to perform.
I hope everything went well. The ushers were trying to call a bunch of people to alert them. But from what I could tell most of them had already left. What a shame, especially for the ones that drove an hr to get here from Chicago!
The show might be rescheduled so the 2nd frame on the marquee was telling people to hold on to their tickets.
AND tomorrow I have a vacation day!! I have 4 left to use by Apr. 14. So I'm taking next Thurs & Fri off and Apr. 14, too!!
Tomorrow I'm going to go work out with my sister around 9am, then come home and shower. Then I'm getting ready to go to mall to check out Gymboree and use my Gymbucks. I'm so mad I forgot to take them with me to work today!! I ended up going to Old Navy and spending $50 get $10 off with coupon. I ended up spending 59, but I had gift card balance so only spent $30.
Not bad, I guess. I only got a brown short sleeved shrug for me. I got 3 pairs of shorts for Ethan-$5 each, a gray polo, a gray zippered hoodie with Old Navy logo. I knew the shorts were on sale and wanted to get E some in 3T. They are just soft light, play shorts.
Check out this blog, http://noragriffin.typepad.com/ndg/ I have been checking it everyday for the latest updates about her baby daughter that she adopted, then birth mom took the baby back like 4 days later! Please pray for Nora. She has sooo many people praying for her, I really think the birthmom is reconsidering and will return Darby to Nora's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment