
Yesterday was the last day for Santa. It said it was a replica of Santa's mountain as in the movie. Well, it was half scale and about 5 ft mountain.
But there was a slide and it did fall into cottony snow! photos were only $5, too!
But there was a slide and it did fall into cottony snow! photos were only $5, too! 
Trent took video of Ethan going down the slide. He was happy that he could tell Santa what he wanted this year.

Pixos Studio
Legos
Rhino Rampage
Wii (thanks to T's student trainer for bringing that in and getting him hooked on it!)

The exhibit had previously been in Macy's New York store windows. They were all animated and really neat.


Then I made them pose by the leg lamp at the gift shop...
It was super cold on Sunday and still is today. Yesterday was -3!! And we were out in it all!
I had played bells in our church's Cantata. Our church lost power so we were all in our coats. Not really bad. The power came back on halfway through 2nd service, just as the choir sang "Joy to the World"
Our power went off like 6-7 times on Sunday, but came right back on within 5 seconds. Such a horribly cold day to be without heat & power!
I have most of my cookies made. I want to do 2 more sets tonight. I have most of my wrapping complete, too! I had to trek out to Walmart for a gc today. Such a mistake! I knew it would be bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment