Saturday, June 13, 2009

End of school year –Teacher gift

I decided to make E’s teacher a gift for the end of the year. I had seen this on another blog, it is not my design.

June09KndrProg 043

I got the shadowbox at Target and then 2 boxes of 24 crayola crayons. I used a piece of yellow bazzill scrapbook paper that I had in my stock. I just used craft glue and lined them up. I broke most of the crayons in half with my hands, but used a knife to clean up a couple of them. I love how it turned out. I had Ethan sign his name on the back and date it. I hope she liked it, both of her initials are P, too!

Ethan on his last day of kindergarten with his teacher’s gift.

June09 001

We are heading to South Bend for the baseball semi-state! I hope it doesn’t get too rainy! Ethan is excited to stay in the hotel and would just be happy to go swimming.

No comments: