It was quite a treacherous drive home. The roads weren’t plowed yet and my little Cube was struggling through a good 5 inches. It was sliding some, but not that scary. I was happy that I didn’t have to rush to pick up Ethan from school, since his Poppy picked him up. My stress level really is reduced when I don’t have to hurry to get him by 6pm. I think it took me only 35 min to get home.
Oh, I had ordered 2 RedBox movies the night before and needed to pick them up at Walgreens by my house. It was really snowing bad by then. I put in my debit card and it spit out my 2 movies. I had ordered The Help and Moneyball. I thought T & I could watch Moneyball together that Friday night since the game got postponed due the snow. I grabbed the dvds out of my purse 2 hours later and realized the Redbox gave me 2 copies of The Help. No Moneyball! I am still so shocked that happened. I checked my email confirmations and yes, I ordered it correctly. Then I had received emails saying I had picked up the movies and it showed 2 copies of The Help. I was getting ready to email them and noticed that the invoice for one of them was $0 and the other was discounted to 86cents! So, they knew they were giving me the wrong order and I was happy I didn’t get charged for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment