Back in 2003...
At just 5 minutes old...






then at 1 yr 2004...





2nd birthday....





3rd birthday...



4th birthday, 2007...



I stayed up until 2am decorating dining room with the Spongebob theme and his bedroom door, wrapping presents, baking cookies...so tired right now.
I made these cone cupcakes for daycare kids at Mrs. F, they had a little party Tues for him... We made these Monday night and Ethan helped by putting on all the sprinkles. First time making these, I filled about half of them with too much batter and they overflowed in the oven! E picked out the funfetti cake with white frosting.


I made up these star cookie suckers to take to his preschool class today. I only have one pan of 6 stars, so took 4 batches...part of the reason why I had a late night. I bought the sucker bags & sticks at Michaels, had to tie with yellow ribbon-E's fav color.


Here is Ethan this morning smiling as his Ga T sings Happy Birthday to him on the phone. T's parents came over last night with part of his gift since they are out of town tonight.

I hope he has a fun day today! After preschool, T & I are going to take him to Red Robin for lunch.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Time flies when you are having fun.
What a beautiful baby he was, great pictures you posted.
Post a Comment