Monday, March 15, 2010

Ethan’s 7th birthday party

Ethan’s Star Wars party…

IMG_9764IMG_9740   IMG_9745

I bought the cake but added all the stars, logo and the characters on it. 8 inch cake for him this year, I can’t afford to the leftover cake. We did have 2 pieces left, though.IMG_9743IMG_9762IMG_9742  IMG_9747  IMG_9746IMG_9749

so excited to get Lego Rock Band from his cousin Matt…IMG_9750

Gift cards for Target and Best Buy from Ga & Poppy…IMG_9751   IMG_9760

mad libs, clothes & Lego Star Wars pjs from G&G OB IMG_9757

ZhuZhu pet from Mommy… IMG_9755 a wii game from AmandaIMG_9754

Cake time!

IMG_9765 IMG_9768

they are eating the pretzel Lightsabers I made.IMG_9769    IMG_9772

Ethan explained that the lightsabers had to be 3 different colors, but we even had rainbow sprinkles. He had Luke’s blue lightsaber/pretzel rod.IMG_9771 IMG_9770  playing wii and ds downstairs after cakeIMG_9773

IMG_9777 IMG_9776 IMG_9775 IMG_9774  

IMG_9778

Love planning a special party for my little boy, I think he liked it.   IMG_9780

No comments: