Happy Birthday to my son, Ethan!
He woke me up at 6:30 this morning to ask if he could open some presents. huh? I let him open up his cards he got in the mail, we didn’t get around to that last night.
He opened up 2 Star Wars figures this morning from us, too. (Partly because I needed them to decorate his cake on Sat.) He said he wanted to take Dunkin Donuts as his birthday treat for his class. Trent took him to get munchkins around 7:30am. I was so worried he was going to drop the case of them, it wasn’t sturdy enough to carry from the handle.
We asked him where he would like to go out to eat tonight. First he chose Red Robin, but then we talked him into Joe’s Crab Shack. He said he didn’t remember that place! I guess it may have been over a year since we have been there. I know he loved it last time, getting to dance around the place. He loves fish, so it is a great choice. Hopefully, T can get out early enough. The plan is that he will pick him up from school and meet me up here. I am skipping lunch so I can eat their yummy fried foods.
Later tonight I will clean the house and party prep for Saturday’s party…
I make these email invites every year for his birthday according to the theme and include a pic of him in it.
I was lucky that he was Luke for Halloween.
He was chosen to be Star Student this week in his class. We had to send in 6 pics of our family, dog and he filled out some fun facts about himself. He said he then presented it to the class and had to tell everyone his favorite facts and explain the pics, too.
I can’t wait to hear about his day at school tonight!
I also need to be sure to note when it is 7:42pm – when he was really born today.
No comments:
Post a Comment