I love the 4th of July! I love decorating the house, inside & ouside.

I don't know that blonde lady...and didn't know she was even in the picture until we got them back. (T was taking the pic and this was before Digital)
Me, Sherry & Johnny...back in 2000 before any kids. This year will be fun with the kids playing. Her daughter will love the parade. We will go to Main kind of by our house. I hope she is ready for all the candy she will get. T knows alot of the kids in the parade so we get doused when they see him, plus we sit at the beginning of the parade.
This year my friend, Sherry, is coming up with her family. She came to our party back in 2000.

Such fun times back then...
I don't know that blonde lady...and didn't know she was even in the picture until we got them back. (T was taking the pic and this was before Digital)I love Sherry's expression there, I look like I didn't think he was taking it yet.
Me, Sherry & Johnny...back in 2000 before any kids. This year will be fun with the kids playing. Her daughter will love the parade. We will go to Main kind of by our house. I hope she is ready for all the candy she will get. T knows alot of the kids in the parade so we get doused when they see him, plus we sit at the beginning of the parade.
Shooting off fireworks at our 'old' house where we had no trees . The field was undeveloped back then, so it was great for shooting bottle rockets out there. Trent used to hit golf balls into that field back then, too!
I am going to put up all my patriotic decor this weekend. I ordered more bunting for the front of the house & just found out it is on freakin' backorder! I wanted 2 more so it looks more complete. I hope it comes in before the 4th! S&J are expecting it!
I'm so excited that they are coming up this year! Let's hope for perfect weather, not humid & no rain!
We have invited a couple friends over for our cookout, too. Not sure who all is coming yet. My sister's fam always comes over, but this year they are going up to Wisconsin at Dan's family cabin. Plus they get to bring their puppy up there!
I am so happy I FINALLY have my own Dyson!!!
Kohl's had a great sale, plus I got $50 kohls cash to use!
It is the old original model, but it works like a champ so far! I love it so!
So happy for the weekend! I'm going to Kohl's tonight.
T has poker night in the garage 7pm.
1 comment:
Life is beautiful! Thanks for the memories M.E. Can't wait to make more! LOVE YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment