Congrats to my dear husband on his FIRST HOLE-IN-ONE!!
He didn't believe but he got one, playing last Friday with his teacher friends.So cool! He just left this certificate on the microwave for me to find, like no big deal.
CP baseball made it down to semi-state in Lafayette. We all went down on Monday. It was perfect weather, so nice! Ethan & I both got some sun.
T even had to go out and check on a hurt kid that was hit in the foot with a pitch. Walking back with the coach...
Unfortunately, they lost 7-4. Such a bummer.
Ethan's highlight of the day...

A SNOWCONE! It turned his lips & tongue blue, of course.
Funny quote from Ethan later that day...
Uncle Dan was asking about the baseball game & the score
U. Dan: "Was it close?" (meaning the final score)
Ethan: "No, it was far. I got to bring the dvd player."
T drove around Purdue for me, too. We went by my house and then by my dorms, Windsor Halls. So surprised to see all this was going on...
I thought it had caught on fire, but they were just major rehabing it all. I googled it and found out they are making suites and even putting in air conditioning! Finally!
I thought it had caught on fire, but they were just major rehabing it all. I googled it and found out they are making suites and even putting in air conditioning! Finally!This past Sat. was Ethan's last soccer game. Last time doing the clapping-good game part, Ethan's fav part.

We did treats for the last game with another girl on his team. We just brought capri-suns & ritz bits peanut butter. Their coach gave them all little medallions plus gift certificates for DQ, which E can't wait to use!

And introducing our new little 'cousin puppy'....


LIGHTNING
He is a black lab and 8 weeks old now.


Hiding under the deck stairs...so cute!!

We got him some cute little 'T' treats and a Chuckit ball thrower, thing with a handle that whiffs a tennis ball & then you can pick it up with it.

I should have taken a pic of the kids playing with chuckin that ball with this thing. They loved playing with it! The puppy, well, not really ready for it yet. He loves M's soccer ball though! So funny!
Tonight is 'Hometown Fun' at the Cornroast. I love it so. I hope it doesn't rain!
Hope to have a fun weekend! Hopefully we'll get to go swimming in our pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment