Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wedding & Grad Party Season

We went to a wedding on Friday. It was really nice.


Here is T with the bride..

And with his former student trainers from 2004...


Lovely pic of us....taken by me! I didn't get any of his parents, I should have asked them just to take our pic.


On Sat. we went to T's cousin's house for his 'grad' party. It ended up just being family. Ethan was planning on going with his T's parents, then we got a call that we really should be there. I was out shopping. We ended up at the party for around 4 hrs. It was fun just hanging out in their backyard playing fun yard games. We hardly ever do that at our house. Well, except for our 4th of July party.

He loves playing with 2nd cousin, Madison. He pretty much followed her around.

Checking if the corn is knee high-with Aunt Collette



We stopped by the Taste on the square that night for a quick bite. T really wanted a gyro. E had fallen asleep on the drive there! By the time we ate that had deflated the bounce house & slide, which was upsetting to the 5yr old.


We went to an Open House on Sunday that was a gorgeous house! Loved it so. We call grad parties, Open Houses up here. It is a regional thing. Ethan thought it was so cool because they had a slushy machine. He had like 4 glasses of it, too! We saw a lot of people we knew there, so that made it more fun!

Ethan tried out taking a shower last night for the first time. I'm getting sick of the baths, just take longer than they need to be. Well, tonight he actually asked me if he could take a shower! First, he never ever reminds me that it is time to take a bath! He was actually excited about it!! He didn't act scared of the stream of water getting in his face this time.
Funny quote:
E: "The water was dripping off of my dude, but I wasn't peeing."

He actually napped today, so of course it is 10:20 now and he isn't ready for bed.

T built bean bag game boards today. They look awesome! I have to decide on a paint design for him. I think I want red, white & blue. He is puttying the screws holes now. It will be fun for our 4th of July party! We just need the bean bags, though!



No comments: