Saturday, September 05, 2009

Big Brother was entertaining this season, then Jeff left

Oh, my summer guilty pleasure is watching Big Brother. I love it, it is my fav. We even get Showtime’s Big Brother After Dark.

Our fav houseguest, Jeff, was evicted on Thursday. BIG BROTHER 11

The fav hardly ever wins this game. I did like Dan last year, but he wasn’t my very fav.

Jeff was from Chicago, loved his accent! I loved the cute showmance with Jordan.

JeffJordanpoolBB11JeffJordan821 bb11jj bb11jeffblog

He was just so cute and sooo funny! The show missed a ton of his funny quips.  

bb11jeff821

Thanks for a truly entertaining season. Now I’m rooting for Michelle to win it all. Looks doubtful now though. bb11jeffmich

Still rooting for Jordan, but it looks like this season is going to end so blah with Nat/Kevin F2. I just want Nat to lose it all!!! 

I loved watching the live feed on BBAD. We cancelled Showtime on Friday. So now back to HBO in time to catch some True Blood and the new season of another fav, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

No comments: