Friday, September 11, 2009

Ethan made me feel old today

Ethan was telling me about an assembly they had at school yesterday. I asked him what it was about.

Ethan: We had an assembly from the olden times.

Me: Oh. What was it called?

Ethan: School House Rock!

 

Yeah, nice. When I heard ‘olden times’ I thought like Little House on the Prairie. I guess they people in the show were dressed all 70s and that looked so ancient to him.

Today was wear your favorite team shirt to school day. He said it was wear your favorite baseball team shirt. Cousins told us otherwise when we saw they had on Purdue. I had found a White Sox jersey at the thrift store and had got it for him a while back. It is Frank Thomas who isn’t on the team anymore, but we don’t care. He was T’s fav player back in the day.

IMG_8345 IMG_8341

The previous Friday was wear a vacation shirt day. He really only had the Madison Mallards shirt from our trip up there, so he wore it.

Zubie is in town this week and we are going to go out tomorrow night, yeah fun times!  E gets a sleepover at cousins Sat. night.

Remembering 8 yrs ago today. Watching History channel documentaries about that day, as I always do every year.

No comments: