Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day – my parents

We had our traditional waffle breakfast at my parents house. I love our waffles.

  IMG_9235 IMG_9233IMG_9236 IMG_9237

yummy waffles.. and the red tree was made by Ethan. He made those little trees for everyone’s place setting.  IMG_9239 IMG_9240 IMG_9241 IMG_9242 IMG_9244 IMG_9245 IMG_9246

my mom puts these little stocking ornaments with the kids’ names on the them, they love looking for them each year now. They hold candy so they love that, too!IMG_9247 IMG_9251ed

my fam pic in front of the tree… my necklace was a Christmas gift from Trent and Trent’s sweater and shirt were from meIMG_9252

Time for presents…kids get to pass them all outIMG_9254  IMG_9256

Ethan happy that he gets to go first since he is the youngest IMG_9257 IMG_9258 IMG_9260 IMG_9261 IMG_9262 IMG_9263 IMG_9264   IMG_9266ed IMG_9267 IMG_9268 IMG_9269 IMG_9270 IMG_9271 IMG_9272 IMG_9273 IMG_9274

Cookie time..

 IMG_9275

Playing Apples to Apples while the kids played with their new toysIMG_9277

my mom’s decorations…IMG_9278 IMG_9279

my parents’ special treeIMG_9287

My new fav pic of me and my boyIMG_9288edour outside lights…  IMG_9294 IMG_9298 IMG_9300 IMG_9301 IMG_9302

I was not feeling good on Christmas, I think I only slept for like 1 hour. I had full blown cold and really just wanted to sleep. I think we got home around 4pm and I crashed for a few hours.

We all had a wonderful Christmas spending time together with family.

Next up was Christmas with my grandparents in Columbus.

No comments: