Ethan’s first Halloween party was at our church for Trick or Trunk on Fri. Oct. 21. He chose to be a light up stick figure! He was super picky this year with his costume, ugh, wonder how next year will go. His costume was really neat. I got it from Walmart online. They had it in green, blue or purple. His first choice was blue – but that sold out first. Then when I decided to order it like mid September the green was sold out, leaving just purple. Purple would of course, been my first choice. Ethan wasn’t in love with the purple, but we still ordered it. I was so pleased when we got it and the the purple lit up was more of a blue/purple than a pinky purple. It had 3 features – steady glow, strobe effect, or flashing. The strobe effect was the neatest and showed up cool.
and I decorated my trunk this year! It was fun pulling out all my battery operated light up decorations. I even had a strand of lights on the trunk door.
my sister and I passing out candy
Ethan was on the committee for the Halloween party for his class and signed up for cookies and napkins. I made these funfetti pumpkin cookies and decorated them.
When he got home from his school party he said his costume never lit up all day!! I was so disappointed that it just stopped working!! He was pretty calm about it, but I’m sure it was a bummer not to be able to show off his costume. It had 3 features! I can’t believe I did not even get a picture of it lit up! And so upset that his costume won’t light up for actual Halloween at night time!!
We have a plan for Halloween to get glow sticks if we can’t get it to light up.
No comments:
Post a Comment