Wednesday, November 16, 2011

another birthday

My boys got me these great cupcakes from a local bakery. There was pumpkin, red velvet, vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch. They were filled with more frosting in the center, too!cupcakes

We went out for breakfast buffet on Sunday and then went to Target and I basically picked out my presents.

bdaydvds

I went thru some of our vhs tapes and dropped them off at my church’s resale shop. E saw I was giving away Grease and I really thought I already had it on dvd. When I realized I didn’t have it I told him he could get it for me for my birthday.

My work girls took me out for birthday lunch at TJM, I skipped the other cake and card party. My mom then took me shopping after work to pick out new clothes, and I got some great deals with all the coupons she had! Oh, and her senior discount was that day, too! HA, but thanks mommers! I thought E wouldn’t want to go with us, so my mom picked him up from school and asked if he wanted to just stay with my dad. My little sweet boy knew I would want to see him so he came along. I think he knew he would get to go out to eat though.

Ugh, next year is the ‘big’ one. And I hate that I will be there before my husband.

No comments: