I got to watch the cousins Sat. night when my sister had her 20th high school reunion.
I like to plan fun things for them when they get to spend the night here. Ethan saw this commercial for a giant cupcake baker, it was silicone and he wanted it immediately! I said it would be fun to make and have the kids decorate it that night. Well, I remember seeing the Wilton metal pan version of it at Target for like $30. I found it at Bed, Bath & Beyond and with a coupon I got it for $25, awesome right?
Here is the pan I got. You just fill it up 2/3 full. It said it would need 2 boxes of cake mix but I just used one. The top was a little wider than the bottom. I had read that the bottom would need to bake longer, but I just put the bottom part more to the back of the oven and it turned out great.
Trent got pizza for us and then picked up Monsters vs Aliens for everyone to watch that night. So neat that it was actually in to rent.
We put the big air mattress in E’s room for the kids to sleep all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment