I found these cute pumpkin cookies on Pillsbury’s site and wanted to try them out for Ethan’s class Halloween party. Recipe here.
They are a peanut butter cookie with orange sugars and pretzel stem. I was worried I wouldn’t find the orange sugar, but I remembered seeing them at Target dollar spot.
Ethan really wanted to help with them, too. I rolled them in the balls and he rolled the balls in sugar.
Then I made the lines to shape them in pumpkins and then he added the pretzel stem.
They did flatten out a little after baking. Ethan kept telling me he needed 22 cookies for his class. It made 30.
I also made the Halloween preshape picture cookies. I rolled the edges in orange or purple sugar. I had enough to take a plate of cookies in to work.
We got Ashton a little Halloween costume, well a witch hat. I saw it at Pet Smart and thought he might keep it on for oh, maybe 13 seconds for a picture.
Yeah, he lasted about 55 seconds before he got it off. He was wagging his tail as I took the pic, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment